Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. -- Mark Rippetoe

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Day Primal Challenge!

Yesterday, I started Mark's Daily Apple's 30 Day Primal Blueprint Challenge.  Joining me on the wagon are my mom, both of my aunts, my sister, and my husband.  There's something about this challenge that makes me think I'll be able to stick with it much better than previous paleo challenges at the box or crazy strict eating plans I've toyed with (e.g. Velocity, AKA the miserable depressing shake diet).  Not sure what the source of my enthusiasm or confidence is for this, but I imagine it has to do with me being so busy at work that I haven't been able to CrossFit at all in several weeks.  Now that my foot/ankle is healed, I'm back to playing weekend soccer, at least.  I think this challenge presents one of the few things in my life over which I can exert some serious control.  Plus, having my family involved will provide such a great source of moral support!  My sister started a blog on it, so I probably will track progress there.  Either way, here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete